As from 28 May, 2017-
- Nursery timings for children in Salam Nursery are from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- FS timings are from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Year 1-6 timings are from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Students in Year 7-9 who go by their own transport can be collected at 10:40 a.m. from the back play area (after 11:20 a.m., they can be collected from 8C classroom).
- Year 10-12 will be as per their examinations timetable.
Please note that early dismissal requests will not be approved for siblings from the lower year level.
We would like to remind parents that as per the KHDA (Parent-School Contract), it is the parents’ responsibility to promote their child’s attendance and punctuality and follow the timings set by the school for the start and the end of the school day.
For students who go by bus-
- Normal pick up time in the morning
- Nursery, FS, Year 7-9 students will leave the school at 11:30 a.m.
- Year 1-6 students will leave the school at 1:00 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding transport arrangements, do not hesitate to contact our Transport Manager, Mr. Asif through the school office number.
The last day of examinations and assessments is on 11 June, 2017.
(The last day of school as per the School Calendar is on 22 June, 2017.)
Reports will be available by 22 June, 2017.
Students are not to be in the school before 7:00 am as there are no staff on duty before this time.
– Children in the Nursery finish by 12:00pm and children are expected to be collected by 12:00 p.m. If collected after 12:30 p.m., optional after school supervision charges are applicable.
– Children in Foundation Stage finish at 11:30 pm and children are expected to be collected by 12:00 p.m. Optional after school supervision charges are applicable for FS1 &FS2 children who are collected after 12:30 p.m.
– Optional after school supervision charges are applicable for Year 1- 12 children who are collected after 1:30 p.m.
– There will be supervision for students in Year 7-9 after they finish their examinations (until 1:30 p.m.)
– From 28 of May to 11 of June (inclusive), all Year 1-6 students will be doing evaluations and formative assessments throughout the school day (or from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.). Due to this, no early leave request will be approved.