Admissions and Waiting List Guidelines
We are now accepting admission applications for the Academic Year 2017-2018. You may submit your child’s name by completing the Admissions form (through the school website at www.alsalamschool.ae under Admission Section).
- The school will only maintain the list of students applied through online Admissions form.
- Student information for Admission will not be taken over the phone or email.
- Preference in admission is given to siblings.
- No student will be admitted ahead of other eligible students on the Waiting List.
- There will be a separate waiting list for children who have been identified as having special needs.
- Students who are on the Waiting List as non-siblings and become a sibling, due to the admission of their brother/sister in Al Salam, will be given sibling status. It is the parent’s responsibility to notify the school if this occurs.
- Students on the Waiting List will be contacted by phone if a place becomes available. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to notify the school with any change of contact information.
- The student’s name will remain on the waiting list until the next registration in 2018. If your child is not admitted for the 2017-2018 school year and you would like them to be considered for the 2018-2019 school year, you will need to submit a new online application in January 2018.
- Enter the details of your child on the online Waiting List Form available on the school website.
- Ensure all details are entered correctly and are true.
- If a seat becomes available, you will receive a call from the admissions office to arrange an appointment for an entrance exam/ evaluation.
- The admission of a student is confirmed only if,
- The child passes the entrance exam with the required percentage of marks.
- The child clears the assessment interview.
- Submission of good behavior certificate and copies of last 2 years report cards from the previous school.